Unofficial Mills

Y.N.W.A

Bonzo

even if the scottish lose tommorow they'll still get the title now, rafa has slipped up badly. for the good of the game though i would love liverpool to win, i think it would install some justice and interest back into football. if liverpool play like they did against madrid they can get 3 points, no team can cope with that type of football it was unreal. however, ronaldo will do a couple of dives and get someone sent off. plus a load of decisions going their way, and man u will win 5-0. plus post match celebrations involving the burning of the st georges flag. cue rafa's excuses on how they are going for the european cup instead again.

on the grid.

Well how rude! Good job I just decided to check this before going to the pub!

Of course they mighty Manchester United will win! I am sat here in my lovely Man Utd top as I write this :D

Man Utd - 2

Liverpool - 1

Don't think it will be a massive win though, each team have got something to prove so either way it goes it better be a good match and not a defensive boring one!

DC obviously doesn't like the might Man Utd! Who do you support? I shall check on here during the match on my excellent phone lol

You seem to be singing the Celtic song haha

Thing that annoys me the most about liverpool? Rafa, I swear someone needs to gag that man. He talks crap more than any other manager in the premiership!

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

yes man u will win becuase they have rooney.

1-4!!! it's been coming. man u will win the title with their tail between their legs this time. not so cocky now are you, you bunch of english hating plebs!

You seem to be singing the Celtic song haha

you can't really use that one because gerry & the pacemakers came from liverpool.

on the grid.

yes man u will win becuase they have rooney.

1-4!!! it's been coming. man u will win the title with their tail between their legs this time. not so cocky now are you, you bunch of english hating plebs!

I am so glad liverpool won! Haha i can rip it out of sooo many people lol, including my dad

Kitty <3

it really dosen't make any difference to the title race i think, because united have been here before. but i do think it will badly damage their ambitions to win every trophy every season. especially if liverpool meet them in the european cup, they have a massive advantage over them now.

i watched the entire match and liverpool were worth the result, united had a full squad to choose from and liverpool had alonso out and rafa lost his right back during the warmup. meaning carragher had to play in that position and 35 year old sami hyypia had to come in to such a massive game with 10 minutes notice, whom i thought was apsolutley outstanding. i think rooney has paid the price for opening his mouth too. too bad when he is up against gerrard, a player who is twice as good as him.

on the grid.