Unofficial Mills

Valentine's Day

Jono

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 18 years old and my parents still insist on giving me a fake Valentine's card and heart-shaped chocolates. :roll: Oh well, at least they've stopped giving me that stupid cupid's arrow thing from Thorntons that I used to get every single year.

ha ha! lol at least you can say you had a card, you dont have to elaborate on the truth, just keep it as that :biggrin: and chocolate is chocolate, whoever it is from! :)

i cant remember if i got valentines presents from my parents, if i did i cant remember and they stopped a while ago...

Guest staghead
I'm 18 years old and my parents still insist on giving me a fake Valentine's card and heart-shaped chocolates. :roll: Oh well, at least they've stopped giving me that stupid cupid's arrow thing from Thorntons that I used to get every single year.

Aww.

See the Sheltered Childhoods thread.

Zane Lowe fans might want to listen to Thursday's mixtape, it's all about the heartbroken. I expect some My Chemical Romance in there!

My Chemical Romance aren't heartbreaking music are they? Eh who knows *shrug*

I on the other hand had a fantastic day/night yesterday, the gig was awesome! :biggrin:

But I'm not convinced and your hopeless hearts won't stick. For the first time I know, this is now who I am.

http://www.myspace.com/82105668