Unofficial Mills

That Bloody Parrot

Viv

Hate to post this, but am I the only one that does not like that blooming parrot, Napoleon it's called, isn't it! What a stupid name.

Becky, come back soon, eh? I had to switch the radio off last night during "O, What's Occurring", as this bird was annoying me. :x Please - take.it.away.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Wow, who rattled your cage, if you pardon the pun?

It was only for one day and was going to be more entertaining than just Chappers and Scott on his own. I welcome an extra voice on the air to shake things up a bit when Beccy is off.

Napolean was alright, but I felt as though he interrupted the show too much. Guess I'm the only person who thinks this!

Seeing as Viv created this thread with a negative opinion I would assume you are not alone.

Napolean was alright, but I felt as though he interrupted the show too much. Guess I'm the only person who thinks this!

Yeah you're all alone in this one :P

I loved it when he started laughing at Scott. Made me want a parrot to teach it things!! One of the first things probly would be Oh What's Occurring?

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson