8th February to 13th February 2009

Jono

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I went to the CD store today to look for Glasvegas and Travis (only found one of the three CDs I wanted, but whatever) and then I found Scouting For Girls. That made me smile, but I don't understand why they've classified them "alternative" like Kaiser Chiefs and Franz Ferdinand...

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I think its great, makes me laugh so much. How come you find it annoying?

I think it's because I can sort of guess when she's going to say it, and things like that annoy me, hehe. I like spontaneity!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

I want Scott's Dizzee Rascal impersonation! *Sticking bottom lip out and sulking smiley*

I don't think I've heard his Dizzie impression. He should do it for me :)

Aah, I like this song, but the tuba makes me laugh EVERY time.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I liked the filofax chat. He's such a ninny. "Ash Wednesday is 25th February. Pancake Day? That's erm... erm... erm... It's in February? It's also known as Shrove Tuesday so it's erm... Oh it's the day before Ash Wednesday!"

Hmm, how about getting another round of "what's my flavour" on Oh What's Occurring. I'd quite like to hear the views of Radio 1 on the new flavours. Kutski was twittering about it the other day, he'd brought a load. Perhaps he could do the taste test. All those new Walkers crisps!

Good afternoon by the way. In assignment hell!