8th February to 13th February 2009

Jono

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do like a bit of Airborne Toxic Event. I can see them being a one hit wonder but it's a nice track. I find some of these heavy indie bands do one indie-pop song and then it's all hardcore after that. Much like Noah and The Whale.

Still loving that my MP is getting publicity on the back of his sons managing Tinchy Stryder. Apparently he stopped his MP meetings to hear the chart position of Tinchy on Radio 1's Chart Show: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1138625/How-I-went-MP-king-grime-thanks-dropout-son-10-000-debt.html

Eurgh, I think I've answered the phone on the toilet before. Annoying because it echos in there! Gives it away.

I don't so much as lend people clothes, but my younger sister has a tendancy to walk out the house wearing my clothes without asking, god it annoys me no end! :x

By the way, I was the teenage Ugly Betty, minus the braces and glasses :hahaha:

I hate it when my sister wheres my clothes. Its always streched when I get it back so its too big for me