Unofficial Mills

1st December to 5th December 2008

Jono

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh er, all these new members I've not met before - I feel like such an oldie, out of touch with you nippers!

Hi, I'm Grace, sixteen and have no free time which is why I barely listen to the show any more. Most of my time is taken up with studying and assisting young individuals with their fashion needs. :)

Ooh er, all these new members I've not met before - I feel like such an oldie, out of touch with you nippers!

Hi, I'm Grace, sixteen and have no free time which is why I barely listen to the show any more. Most of my time is taken up with studying and assisting young individuals with their fashion needs. :)

Så fik vi lige det slået på plads!

I like your avatar by the way - my favourite part of that film!

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Hmm my lecturer won't give me the handout from this week because she reckons over 100 people didn't turn up. She said she'd give it to me if I had a valid reason. Luckily I have ME so I do actually have a decent reason.

I love how Lily uses sound effects rather than cutting stuff out or beeping out swear words.

Are you going to enlighten us to what this means? :)

I was going to write it in English, but I didn't know exactly how to translate it. It's something like: "Well, we've got that sorted out then!" but not really :P

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot