Unofficial Mills

17th November to 21st November 2008

Jono

Oh it's Crack The Shutters. I thought he said Shut The Crackers. I was Googling crackers and found out it was some racial term for white people. Haha. I didn't think that was very sweet of Snow Patrol.

Oh I know this new Snow Partol song, there's a remix of it that's much better, the original is a bit too dull.

Get that on Floor Fillers then ;)

It's good to see Leona is still milking that cover of 'Run' on X Factor. She's releasing that now isn't she?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Il Divo. They were in the newspapers saying how they never get recognised in the streets despite being massive.

"It's gonna be all over Radio 1" - Now there's a surprise!

I think they should get Andy May to do a rant every day. Just to make up for the lack of Chappers. It's the job of the sports present to do so. "Today Andy May rants about the tube!"

Haven't The View been touring recently? Surely they'd have released something new by now.

She reminds me of "new num-num-num-ber" off of Flirt Divert. I love simple sounding people like that.

James Morrison plays sports now? He's a talented so and so.

Let's hope Anna Lee is a bit better at Oh, What's Occurring than what she was at Greg's Newsreader Idol when he covered for Scott. She's very competitive. Watch out Beccy.

Good show so far. I haven't missed Chappers as much as I normally do. Beccy must be doing a good job.

Is Anna the one who pronounces 'year' strangely? If so, I reckon they should try to get her to say it as much as possible. :evil:

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Good show so far. I haven't missed Chappers as much as I normally do. Beccy must be doing a good job.

Is Anna the one who pronounces 'year' strangely? If so, I reckon they should try to get her to say it as much as possible. :evil:

Yeah she says "yurr".

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

est Midlands radio station Galaxy was forced off air today after a man broke into the studio and started swearing on air.

Police arrested the intruder who forced entry into the Global Radio-owned Galaxy 102.2 studios in Birmingham in the early hours of this morning.

There was "lots of swearing by someone who claimed to have broken into the studio" according to a listener posting on the Digital Spy website.

"Although he soon ran out of things to say and resorted to 'I'm still fucking here' after a while," the listener added.

A spokesman for the station said: "In the early hours of this morning ... there was an incident at the radio studios of Galaxy 102.2 in Birmingham.

"A man forced his way into the station but was arrested by the police at the scene."

The station's output was temporarily taken off air, replaced by programming from its sister station, Galaxy Yorkshire.

Meh, Galaxy have probably lined him up for a full time job if he does it for free :D