Unofficial Mills

10th November to 14th November 2008

Jono

Can't wait 'til December so I can get my decorations up and have some Christmas fun!!

Me neither, but I'm patient enough to wait - I don't play christmas songs yet (well, I may have played one or two a month ago - but that was only to annoy my parents. and I may have played some on the piano this Sunday, but again, only to annoy the others...)

But the first of December - or the first advent Sunday (30.11, I think) - I'm ready with the decorations.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love Britt Bendixen off the Danish strictly. She hates to criticize the contestants, and she's always like "You made a lot of mistakes, but you're such a cute couple and your dress is beautiful". And even if she gives really bad grades, like 2, she says it with a big smile :D

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Me neither, but I'm patient enough to wait - I don't play christmas songs yet (well, I may have played one or two a month ago - but that was only to annoy my parents. and I may have played some on the piano this Sunday, but again, only to annoy the others...)

But the first of December - or the first advent Sunday (30.11, I think) - I'm ready with the decorations.

I'll be up all night on the 30th, waiting for that second when it becomes the 1st of December, and away I'll be!! Tree up, decorations everywhere, music going, everything!!

And the cards'll be written later that day, and any shopping I may have already done will also be wrapped that day too. Any shopping I'll have left to do will be done bit-by-bit though so it keeps the Christmas flowing and full of fun!!

I get to buy my tree in two weeks and I can't wait!!

I'll be up all night on the 30th, waiting for that second when it becomes the 1st of December, and away I'll be!! Tree up, decorations everywhere, music going, everything!!

And the cards'll be written later that day, and any shopping I may have already done will also be wrapped that day too. Any shopping I'll have left to do will be done bit-by-bit though so it keeps the Christmas flowing and full of fun!!

I get to buy my tree in two weeks and I can't wait!!

Haha, amazing.

Last year I went to Aarhus on the 30th, and on the way home we listened to the Now Christmas CD I had just bought. When we reached the border, we stopped because my mum had to get over in her own car (we had picked her up from work and gone in my dad's car from there). We turned off the CD and they were playing Last Christmas on the radio. It turned it was exactly midnight and the radio now felt they could play Christmas songs as well.

Talking about book signings... I was absolutely gutted I left Scotland on the day Alan Carr was signing in Waterstone's. I'd have loved to meet him in person :D

Haha, amazing.

Last year I went to Aarhus on the 30th, and on the way home we listened to the Now Christmas CD I had just bought. When we reached the border, we stopped because my mum had to get over in her own car (we had picked her up from work and gone in my dad's car from there). We turned off the CD and they were playing Last Christmas on the radio. It turned it was exactly midnight and the radio now felt they could play Christmas songs as well.

Aww, awesome!!

I have almost 200 Christmas songs on my computer (gonna find some more if I can) and I randomly decide I feel like playing a song or two - which then turns into an hour or two worth of them instead. XD

I get really bouncy and excited when I hear Christmas music or see Christmas decorations. Hehe!!

This Record of the Week is a snorefest :bored:

What?! I think it's such a feel-good song.

8th of December? I thought the UK were faster than us when it comes to discovering new music, but I've owned the single (and the album) for months now...

Hello. I've had a crap day, drank too much, not enough sleep and too much work. Tucked up in bed with the radio on and a cup of tea and some porridge now.

Chappers had better get some new pyjamas, don't want another wardrobe malfunction!

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'