Unofficial Mills

Celebrity Big Brother 2009

Viv

According to the Daily Star, 'phone giants Virgin have pulled out of their BB sponsorship of Celeb BB, and 2009's BB 10!

CBB launches in only 2 months, and TV bosses are frantically trying to find a new backer!

Virgin bosses claim the decision followed a "shift in emphasis in their marketing plans". hmmm

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

According to the Daily Star, 'phone giants Virgin have pulled out of their BB sponsorship of Celeb BB, and 2009's BB 10!

CBB launches in only 2 months, and TV bosses are frantically trying to find a new backer!

Virgin bosses claim the decision followed a "shift in emphasis in their marketing plans". hmmm

that is great news, i hope they don't find another sponsor either :D

:)

It's no loss. I found their adverts annoying anyway - especially the one where a woman goes screaming across the "house".

Although I am not impressed by Big Brother these days, I will be looking forward to seeing the return of Celebrity Big Brother.

I'm looking forward to Celeb BB as well. Along with "I'm a Celeb, Get Me Out Of Here", I really do enjoy it. I hope someone goes mental, the way Vanessa Feltz did in past years.

I imagine after the past series they're hoping nothing goes too mental.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dreams will be the new sponsor of Celebrity Big Brother, although it is not known whether or not they will sponsor Big Brother 10 in the summer

I hate this program! I hope they don't find sponsorship, this program should say alright we've had are moments of glory but nobody watches this garbage anymore. They should knock it on the head and give room for some good and actually entertaining telly! I mean do they really have to have it broadcasting on every channel to do with channel 4. Just put it on one of them and leave it at that and what is all the Big Brother Little Brother about! C'mon Davina, you can present way better shows than that.

• 2 weeks later...

Former Liberty X popstar Michelle Heaton, glamour model Lucy Pinder and Shameless actress Tina Malone are among the women contestants entering the Celebrity Big Brother house, the Daily Star claims.

A friend of Pinder said that the 25-year-old has "been dreaming of this moment. She wants to make this a show to remember."

The other female CBB housemates are allegedly Britain's Next Top Model judge Paula Hamilton, who quit the profession after drug and drink problems; ex-Sugababe Mutya Buena, previously rumoured for the house; and Loose Women's Sherrie Hewson, who was declared bankrupt last year.

Liberal Democrat MP Lembit Opik, Austin Powers actor Verne Troyer and former Arsenal and England footballer Ian Wright have been linked to the reality show.

Celebrity Big Brother begins on Channel 4 on January 2.

Attunement.png

EIGHTIES pop icon Steve Strange is in last minute talks to enter the Celebrity Big Brother house.

The oddball singer, 49, who found fame in New Romantic band Visage, wants to make it as a reality TV star.

And bosses are desperate to sign him after watching David Van Day, singer in Eighties band Dollar, causing havoc on ITV1’s I’m A Celebrity.

They are hoping Steve, who won Children In Need’s Celebrity Scissorhands two years ago, will tell all about his colourful life and mysterious sexuality. A source said: “He’s not a huge name like LaToya Jackson but he’s a zany character and that’s what Big Brother is all about.

“Steve’s got a murky past and he’s very open with it. He’s not afraid of drama and he’s a captivating character.” The singer — real name Steven John Harrington — has appeared in Eighties drama Ashes to Ashes as himself. He has battled heroin addiction and was once prosecuted for shoplifting.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/article2078070.ece

I wish they'd let big Bro die now. It's incredibly boring, CBB as well.

:bah:

I agree I despise all of these reality shows BB, CBB, Celebrity to name just a few of the crap we have on tv nowadays. What would have made an interesting reality show would have been to have ScottCam on the tv! with audio of course :hahaha:

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson