Unofficial Mills

Russell Brand & Jonathan Ross

E*F*4L

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go. Stay. Make your mind up!

the BBC didn't want Ross to go so they may have thought twice about letting Brand go, as the actual comments were made by Ross & not Brand, thus letting the people who let the show air take the responsibility.

I think Dick and Dom should take over his show ;)

they couldn't be any worse than the bloke doing Brands show now, my god he is RUBBISH !

Are you sure you didn't pop an 'X' in both boxes, thus rendering your vote null and void as per usual.;)

it doesn't give that option ;) it actually had a option that concurred with my view so i didn't need to register my disapproval for all choices.

indecently, i got a letter from David Cameron's official office yesterday :shock:, where he tried to worm his way out of the comments he made about Ross & Brand, after the letter i wrote to him to say that he should keep his personal feelings about Ross to himself & that the BBC tries to represent what everyone likes & not just what the Daily Mail readers want, thus the Conservatives pandering to the Daily Mail readers :rolleyes: .

:)

indecently, i got a letter from David Cameron's official office yesterday :shock:, where he tried to worm his way out of the comments he made about Ross & Brand, after the letter i wrote to him to say that he should keep his personal feelings about Ross to himself & that the BBC tries to represent what everyone likes & not just what the Daily Mail readers want, thus the Conservatives pandering to the Daily Mail readers :rolleyes: .

Ooooer missus. Quite how 'indecent' was it? The mind boggles.:shock:

Incidentally, I don't understand quite why you are so surprised by the Daily Mail/Conservative party alliance. I would have thought it was an obvious one.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

they couldn't be any worse than the bloke doing Brands show now, my god he is RUBBISH !

You do realise the show that was on instead of Brand was the Festival of remembrance, it wasn't meant to be entertaining in the same was as Brand is :rolleyes:

The usual cover they have pulled together is Suzi Quatro, so don't expect any comedy.

Ooooer missus. Quite how 'indecent' was it? The mind boggles.:shock:

Incidentally, I don't understand quite why you are so surprised by the Daily Mail/Conservative party alliance. I would have thought it was an obvious one.

just a little update,

i got a letter today from Gordon Browns Official Office today :)

its nothing to do with him apparently :rolleyes:

should have kept his big mouth out of it then shouldn't he :*

• 1 month later...

Jonathan Ross has told of the "fun" he is having during his suspension from his £6m-a-year job at the BBC.

The TV star was given a "final warning" by the state broadcaster over the obscene phone calls scandal, which saw him lose £1.4m in pay when he was suspended for 12 weeks.

But the 48-year-old is clearly taking it all in his stride, revealing in his blog how he is filling his days by munching chips and pasta, watching films, and smoking expensive Cuban cigars.Updating his fans on the website Twitter, he wrote: "Smoking a Cohiba and watching Sex And The City Season 6. Suspension is fun."

In another entry, he says: "I am going out with my wife for dinner and someone else is paying. I now wish I hadn't eaten so much earlier.

"Eating pasta while the dogs try to use their mind control on me. They want pasta bad."

On the blog, he describes himself as an "ageing roue and former chess champ" and says he is "currently resting".

from sky news

i have had a look around for his blog, but as a bit of a oldie :oops: im not into these blog things, anyone know where it is or if i can view it anywhere ? or do i have to join up to Twitter ?