Unofficial Mills

Scott Cam

Hazrold

From the shoutbox:

Sorry for being so rude in what i said earlier, and it wasnt a direct attack towards you, or anyone, i was just trying to make a point. If i'm honest, there are a lot more things i could be doing (I'm unemployed myself, by the way) than logging every deatil of what happens on Scott Cam. I don't have any problem with people who are supporting scotts feature, However i personally feel that there is a fine line between Enjoyment and Obsession. One which I feel, has been crossed. But that is purely my personal opinion. I think calling it an "Attack" is going a bit to far, however i can see, to an extent, what you mean. I apologise if the way it was worded has caused offence to you, Gill but, like i have said before, it was not a statement aimed at you, or anyone in particular.

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From the shoutbox:

Sorry for being so rude in what i said earlier, and it wasnt a direct attack towards you, or anyone, i was just trying to make a point. If i'm honest, there are a lot more things i could be doing (I'm unemployed myself, by the way) than logging every deatil of what happens on Scott Cam. I don't have any problem with people who are supporting scotts feature, However i personally feel that there is a fine line between Enjoyment and Obsession. One which I feel, has been crossed. But that is purely my personal opinion. I think calling it an "Attack" is going a bit to far, however i can see, to an extent, what you mean. I apologise if the way it was worded has caused offence to you, Gill but, like i have said before, it was not a statement aimed at you, or anyone in particular.

I see- so the fact that you mentioned the two things I personally posted about was mere coincidence.

Also I thought the idea was for people to become obsessed?

I'm enjoying watching the discussion around the kitchen table, by the way.

UM is a nice place

For some reason Scott cam seems to be leading to some unrest amongst UM members :(. I can understand both points of view. Some people enjoy logging small details. Others want to read about Scott cam but don't want to trawl through minor details.

Is there anyway round this? Possibly having a thread for logging small details plus a more general thread? Just a suggestion, I'm personally not bothered either way but there seems to be quite a variety of opinion on what should be posted.

I suppose it's difficult to keep everyone happy when you have a forum with members who are of varying ages, personal circumstances etc.

I think it's great fun watching! ;)

You're very diplomatic :)

I don't know, maybe a trivia thread would be a good idea. I thought it was the idea of the feature that the viewers observe the minutiae of Scott's life though.

UM is a nice place

But that's why he's doing it - so we can watch. :)

Scott, that so isn't a shag pile carpet. Looks nice though.

PS - your post is quite offensive to those of us who've been posting in the thread and is pretty close to trolling - just my opinion.

No its not trolling at all. Its my opinion, i'm merely agreeing with something that has been said in that chatroom by mike.

You on the other hand are making a fuss over nothing.

:)

507033771.183.1247039672.png

Oh dear, yesterday I told my mum about Scott Cam, and I told her that I couldn't watch it. Today at work she actually googled Scott Cam and sent me an email to tell me that she had found out that the highlights are available online...

Weird that even my mum is interested :S

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot