Unofficial Mills

22nd to 26th of September 2008

Emma

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that was probably Greg joking.

Ooh he has the same phone as me. Don't know why that is so significant but it was worth filling this post with ;)

Well, then I'll just point out that Annie Mac has the same camera as me (Look at the BeckyCam highlight with Annie Mac and Grimmy.) ;)

I love the game with no name. But I am so bad at texting I wouldn't be able to do it fast enough.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Well, then I'll just point out that Annie Mac has the same camera as me (Look at the BeckyCam highlight with Annie Mac and Grimmy.) ;)

I love the game with no name. But I am so bad at texting I wouldn't be able to do it fast enough.

Well you're supposed to type it before then and then try and send it just before the klaxon. Don't think it's about the fastest finger first :)

Well you're supposed to type it before then and then try and send it just before the klaxon. Don't think it's about the fastest finger first :)

You might be right, I'll try to do that... if the game with no name returns on Scott's show - next time Greg's on it.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot