Unofficial Mills

1st September to 12th September 2008

Jono

Sara Cox soon got her feet firmly under the table. She's not even back on the show yet and she's already recorded stuff for the alcohol experiment and Scott's pranking her.

Good to hear the show going out with a bang. Duffy. This is sure to leave you with a smile... :|

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It wasn't that bad, you can really hear the singer's Scottish accent in his vocals though.

Had no idea that Scott was actually going to be on this morning so it was a nice surprise to wake up and hear his voice... good to hear the return of "Oh! What's Occurring?" as well.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Pfft, they changed the Dear Scott message, Nati and I were up until four am doing that! I still giggled insanely at "babe" though.

It's like my wildest fantasies have been fulfilled. The X Factor man AND Radio 4 lady saying my name.

Pfft, they changed the Dear Scott message, Nati and I were up until four am doing that! I still giggled insanely at "babe" though.

Ah well. I don't mind. They still kept most of our phrases. "babe" and "LOL" made me snigger too.:D

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I was going to go out today... not so sure now. It's rubbish weather!

That's a much better picture at the top of Radio 1 Online. Wasn't too sure about the last one!

Drunk Greg is great! It's like an episode of Jeremy Kyle. A drunk on the phone and another addict in the corner not being able to eat.

Ah, don't worry Greg, Kelly Osbourne punched someone last week. You won't lose your job yet... :P

I think Scott should play more of these parodies in the afternoon and morning in amongst songs. At random times. A bit like Moyles does with Weird Al. They're really good :D

29563_2.jpg

Was Lee Ryan on the show or is he on tomorrow?

I find some of next week's guests a bit random. Can't imagine Jonas Brothers or Katy Perry being fun.

Yea, i was thinking that, Americans don't always interview well with English presenters. They don't really get our humour