Unofficial Mills

iPods

Dynamoo

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I think. My Zen works perfectly, and I'm not wanting too much space.

Yeah ive heard some good reports about Zen.

I agree with Adam get something to cover it,im trying to find something at the moment for my mini but i dont think they sell them anymore seeing as they dont sell the mini's :(

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I've had my lovely blue mini iPod for nearly a year and I've now got 935 songs on it. :biggrin: The sound on it's good but the battery life's crap. I think that a proper iPod would probably be better... but the photo ones seem like a bit of a waste of money to me as you can't actually take any pictures with them. :-? The Nanos don't look that great either.

I have a black 4th generation ipod 30gb which holds pictures etc and its brilliant.. and deffinately not a waste of money. yer its great.. get that one!!!:D

Calling me a tosser then? I don't like the look of Zen's, they look too bulky and iPods look better. Also the one I want for the same capacity (6gb) the iPod is cheaper anyway

I'm Emma... Appearance is more important than personality... blah blah... dude