Unofficial Mills

18th August to 22nd August 2008

Jono

Awww... SFG.... *sigh* Am so excited James Bond's gonna be their next single!!!! Best ending to a song... ever!! Probably. I know that's a rash statement. But I still love the ending.

I'm in for the next half hour before hometime. Hometime incidentally cannot come fast enough today. Am totally narked off.

Oi, Deka, who are you calling 'rabble'?!?! heehee!!

Give us the motivation, we can cause a sensation!

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love the fact Scott forgot he had so few lines!!!! Bless him.

Am still staying away from bad boys. Actually I haven't come into contact with any in order to consciously avoid them since last night. Oh well, never mind... Rest assured, if I saw any, I would now avoid them, just cos Scott said so!

It's nice to see the government have time to demonstrate their "sense of humour" instead of doing actual, proper, work. Their response to an official petition to make Jeremy Clarkson PM:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNy1w4DV5Hw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNy1w4DV5Hw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That's the great thing about us - we're ALWAYS Ready To Rhumble!!! *heehee*!!

HOORAAAYYY!!!!! It's home time. Never thought I'd make it through but I have and now I am going home for the world's largest liver-destroying brandy!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!