Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I barely have any college work to do (today was my designated work day), so I'm going shopping instead! :D

Good times young one! I'm off out with old sixth form friends tonight, should be good.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Just had my timetable through and everything is 1pm onwards. Which is excellent not just because it means I can have late starts but it also means that I won't be forking out on the bloody expensive early morning trains that will no doubt increase next week.

Just now means me and Ellie will have to work out a way to see each other as it means afternoons are being taken up by lectures, and my day off (Fridays) is the day she's busiest.

Guest CancerForTheCure

I am going to see Twilight tonight, again. Edward, ahoy ;)

Also, I am almost done with my Critical Introduction coursework and it's actually making sense which is something I'm very proud of. I haven't even started the constitutional law one though and it's due in very soon. It doesn't count towards the final grade though, ha.

2 beautiful babies came into my life today!

A lovely new niece, Sophie born at 08:28 weighing 7lbs 6oz. Then at 15:18 my best friend had a gorgeous baby boy called Jude weighing 7lbs 1oz!

I'm soooo delighted!:woohoo:

Hey Jude! :hi: Oh, and Sophie.

I got 72 in an essay I wrote last term, which is just a first. I'm pretty happy with that.

What I'm not so happy about is that a friend of mine, who spent all the time he should have been working playing computer games, then wrote the essay in less than 2 days, got 82! I suppose he's either a genius or very lucky. I won't be impressed if he beats me in the other essay which is worth 4 times the amount of credits this one was worth and that he also spent less than 2 days on.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I got 75 in my essay! I'm really proud of it, the comments are all positive and it's worth 10 credits, half the module, so is the most important single essay I'll write all year. I spent a lot of time on it and did a lot of reading so I'm glad I managed to produce something good from the effort.

Oh and Mr I-Can-Write-An-Essay-In-2-Days got 58. Karma.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Guest CancerForTheCure
I got 75 in my essay! I'm really proud of it, the comments are all positive and it's worth 10 credits, half the module, so is the most important single essay I'll write all year. I spent a lot of time on it and did a lot of reading so I'm glad I managed to produce something good from the effort.

Oh and Mr I-Can-Write-An-Essay-In-2-Days got 58. Karma.

Oooh well done! I'm very impressed.

I handed in 3 pieces of coursework today. There is no way I can get a first as only about 15/240 people will - it has to be pretty much perfect but as it's my first assessed work I really hope I did fairly well because I put soooo much work into it!!! It has taken me a month to get it all done and it ruined my Christmas. My friend, on the other hand, started writing it yesterday. If he gets a higher mark than me, I'll actually kill myself. 3 pieces of work in less than two days!!! And he's one of those who actually work. He says it's because it took him so long to do the reading for it but still. According to my bibliography I read about 25 books - not in full but there really was a lot to read. Plus cases and reports, ARGH!!!

I'm exhausted. But I must revise...

Haha it wasn't meant to be in the what rocks thread but it kind of fit in with what Lucinda said :P