• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Buying my Holloways ticket.

Posted Images

(and now for a double post, brought to you by Nikolai Baker)

well, I officially live in that Yorkshire now! Move was tedious, and I still don't feel like I'm fitting in considering I don't go out clubbing or anything like that, but I've escaped Norwich, so I'm definitely in s better place than I was!

if your a Leeds local (Nati/Timsk =P) and fancy a quiet one down the boozer, preferably one which does cock...tails, drop me a PM xD

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

Going to a workshop at the Royal Institute for ​British Architecture next week and just found out it just a few doors away from Radio 1. We're allowed to do what we want once the workshop is over so Im hoping I'll be allowed to potter off down there and see if I can meet Mr Mills and the team! Would die if I got to meet Chris Stark.

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

But most of all I will not grow up <3

I have now officially been to Radio 1! Was a rather splendid moment in my life. Didnt meet anyone as it was packed full of Jessie J fans and Paps waiting for her. http://instagram.com/p/QFs5wqK5vJ/ did get a photo of the #teamgrimmy sign though and afterwards we found a Nando's just down the road so went for some delicious lunch! Going again in October though so hopefully I'll meet some of the DJ's (hopefully Scott, Beccy and Chris) then :)

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

But most of all I will not grow up <3