Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds interesting, although I don't like that Shia Labeouf guy much. He was good in the Crystal Skull though.

Worth going to see, or waiting for the DVD even. Michael Douglas has outshone himself in this particular movie!! Plus, there's loads of twists - the ending was completely unexpected.

I never, ever saw the first one, but must get it out on DVD.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

i won in a phone chat with a bloke from Greepeace :D he was going on about electric cars & i told him the reason's why he was wrong & that hydrogen was the future, then he started on the oil company's (BP in general) & the damage of the gulf spill, i said they are only giving people what they want which is cheap fuel & that it's not BP's fault, & a even worse disaster is the Iraq war which was started by governments just to get hands on more oil.

seems i knew more than he did about the subject thus, i won :woohoo:

:)

• 2 weeks later...
You have some? My mum was just looking online.. At least £120 a piece!

I has four :D. Oh God I know, my mum looked on eBay to see how much people are flogging them for and she saw some that had a starting price of £1000!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Did you get the Special Edition that's made to look like a book with the special packaging and has a manual and deck of cards in the back?

i sure did ! it's leather & velvet :D

it doesn't come with a guide if that's what you mean by manual, i did get one though, now lot's of gamers don't like manuals however i only use them for finding treasures etc, i want to get every last bit out of a game i buy.

got codes for a new area, quest, dog & outfit, also a code for a house, for getting it from Game i got a code for a special tattoo & weapon, also for pre-ordering i got a code to create a villager that can be downloaded into my game as a unique character.

also decided to play as the princess as in the last two games i played as the prince (the only difference is how you look all the powers, strength etc are the same.

i do admit i do go for the limited/collectors edition's :oops:

i have the GT5 Signature Edition on order as well :oops:(£150):oops: http://www.game.co.uk/PS3/Racing/Car/~r350854/Gran-Turismo-5-Signiture-Edition/

:)

85-95% sure I met actual Zane Lowe while I was working tonight... he was in First Class on one of my trains (I looked it up when I got back, he apparently has a gig in Loughborough tonight, which was one of the stops on my route, Zane has a rather distinctive look and definitely had the accent too).

Not only that, but I beat my sales targets by a country kilometre so in a much better mood than I was before work... feels wrong somehow for it to be that way around.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I got a job volunteering at a library cafe yesterday, which is good, but I go into town every Saturday and can't anymore.

Also, I had a well fun day round my friend's house yesterday, spent on facebook, poking, liking posts and spamming people (such as Ines and quite a few more). Whenever we are together and with wi-fi, we seem to spend our time on facebook, which is quite sad really.

I'm taking my little brother trick or treating tonight, so I'm hoping I'm gunna get a bit of money whilst he gets a load of sweets. :)

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.