Unofficial Mills

4th August to 8th August 2008

craigh

Where? When? I was looking for tickets earlier today but they are only showing English dates on ticket master:cry:

100% recommend it. Every track is brilliant, I love them! Went to see them in April and they were fab.

At Leeds Festival, I can't remember which day they're on though, but I can't wait!

Edit: They're on on the Saturday! I've just checked.

I know someone who makes up multiple other halves. Last October, the other-half-maker-upper said that she was bringing her "boyfriend" to an 18th party we were all going to, but after a while she said he wasn't coming, but he'd come to the next one...but he didn't come to that one either! No-one ever saw him, and the photo on her phone looked like she'd taken a picture of a random dude out of a magazine...up until now, she's made up about five different ones...all of whom we have never met..

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why do you think people feel the need to make up other halves? Is it insecurity, fear of being a failure if they're single, being a total nutter?

Have to admit I did once.....I was about 8 years old though and I only kept it going for about 2 days. hee hee.

Oh I had at least 3 when I was 8. Only problem is none of them knew about it.:D

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Why do you think people feel the need to make up other halves? Is it insecurity, fear of being a failure if they're single, being a total nutter?

Hahaha!! Awesome question.

I guess it depends on the person.

I know someone who says she's married on her Facebook profile just so she doesn't get hassled by guys there.

I don't see how people showing these fake pictures get away with it.

Oh dear, I can talk...once when I was about 4, I had a diary given to me as a present, and I filled all the days up in it, pretending to be busy with days out with my imaginary boyfriend...I've just remembered!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

I did something very similar when I was about 7. I got a 'Wuzzles' address book and I used to write the names and numbers of my pretend friends from America......I remember calling them Chad, Buddy etc!

Btw Emma, you must have been a very intelligent child writing a diary at the age of 4, hahaha. I'm thinking this was last year;)

I remember The Wuzzles!! :D

What happened to stories on tape! CD or download? Pfft.

I still remember my awesome Teddy Ruxpin bear. He used to take cassettes and he'd tell the stories and sing along, etc.