• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooh was Barryoke good?

I missed the radio coverage because I was at a festival in Kent

which took 4 hours on the train to get to

and then they went and crushed us to the point of giving up our second row spaces for the band we'd gone all the way there to see.

We did however get a song dedicated to us for our creativity in copying their cardboard letter

I really didn't want to get up this morning but the chat between Chappers and Dave and Scott 13 minutes before Scott in for Vernon started gave me my first laugh of the day and made me wish I'd tuned in earlier. Definitely have to listen again. :D

It was the bit about Chappers always having been a receiver (of orange spray tan) not a giver until now that tickled me, especially the straight faced way Scott said "it was your first time" and Chappers replied "yes".

UM is a nice place

We might have a website outage sometime before the end of the month. I haven't got 50p to put in the meter and we're reaching the 'bandwidth' allowance for the month. So apologies in advance, but Monday's pay day so we should be OK

hello everyone. im multi tasking this morning, im on here, audio editing and planning a holiday.

We can help you with your holiday. Where do you want to go?

We can help you with your holiday. Where do you want to go?

im thinking west America area, San Fransisco, LA, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon

although, im planning it for end of june so looking at flights had ground to a halt becuase they only put flights up 1 year in advance so becuase the holiday will overlap into July i cant look at returns.

Do you know what? I had Katy Perry (Record of the Week) stuck in my head last night and blimmin' Two Spoon Dave Spoon. Highly annoying!

I can't believe that Scott has been editing the photos. I actually liked the one of him where he looked like a horse but now it is gone. He is so vain

I guess this constipated face is a compromise :P

5.jpg

The record company certainly know how to get some cash out of this. Not sure the BBC would allow them to mention it though.

Morning Barry!

"He's got his own computer"

"He's made it... living the dream... got his own desk!"