21st July to 26th July 2008

Jono

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As for this Kid Rock song. Well I like how Kid Rock feels the need to remind us that in 1989 he didn't have the internet. I forgot it hadn't been around forever....

Of course, in 2008, everyone shuns the good ol' sex, drugs, rock 'n' roll in favour of MySpace and Facebook.

It is weird how much the internet has taken over in such a short time really, I'm rubbish without it.

God I feel old now... Memories of 'Hey What's Wrong With You??' I was probably in school on 29th March 1999

He's always cropping up on Scott's show now. I'm surprised Ben from Phats and Small hasn't been a guest yet ;) And my arse was Greg James live in the studio at 5.40pm. I don't believe he's that hard working!

does the dizzy song say "get your boyfriend to hold a jar" ?

I thought the song said that as well...

"Join us this summer..." then they start playing a song about long dark December with snow. Very summery!

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

"Join us this summer..." then they start playing a song about long dark December with snow. Very summery!

Good work from the Radio 1 music department there. Maybe it's some sort of irony that they play that over Violet Hill. I doubt it though...

Scott shouldn't be let out after hearing about that ATM machine thing. But people that work in american airports arent generally the nicest, i can imagine them being that welcoming when he went to collect his card

He was called 'mills on wheels'? That's funny, haha.