Unofficial Mills

Scott Mills show features

Geezer7348

Following on from the discussion what show features would you like to see reinstated? (where possible)

Perhaps when there have been a number of different suggestions then Jono can setup a poll to see what proves most popular :)

For me I would like to see the Random Act Of Kindness come back and also Flirt Divert, providing it's not done daily I don't think I would get too bored of it. Also the honesty game hasn't yet been done since Beccci joined so perhaps its time for that feature to return?

Any other thoughts?

RAOK for me, I miss them, surely it's been a good few years since the last one?

there was a one off i remember with a little girl with cancer who met some of the high school musical cast about a year ago (probably when HSM the musical,the film came out) i think thats how it went

but yea RAOK should come back

along with:

revenge call (and all other prank calls)

and that get me out of here one (i cant remember what its called, but it was where scott would call you up if you wanted to get out of a date)

I'm not fussed about bringing any thing back. As with the Moyles features, they tend to disappoint when they return. I wouldn't mind the occasional Random Act Of Kindness to return though. I'm surprised they haven't done one this fortnight.