Unofficial Mills

Scott to appear on Sunday Night Project?

Jono

I've been informed that Scott might be on the Sunday Night Project this week - appearing with the Hoff in the quiz they will be running.

The Sunday Night Project will air Sunday on Channel 4 from 10.00pm.

I'd pay them a few quid if they make him spin around on the prize wheel ;)

Anyway, don't take it as the truth just yet, it's an e-mail that dropped into my inbox through the website and I'm not quite sure it's fact!

Nice one 3 of my favourite people all on the same show :)

:yeahthat: It's just a shame Scott's not the guest host. This is gonna be good viewing though.

It seems Scott and the Hoff will be seeing quite a bit of one another during his visit to Britain... He'll return to the States thinking Scott is REALLY famous over here. Haha ;)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Scott said this morning that JLC was very touchy feely. I've heard he's like that with everyone, but I'm sure he will have especially enjoyed it with Scott.

Scott was with JLC? I can't wait to see that, the touchy feely is always funny. Scott will surely go along with it.

Snogging between Scott and the JLC. That'll please the ladies. Scott looks like Lloyd tonight. Even when he's chavving it up he wears black ;)

It's weird how cocky Scott is with The Hoff. He's usually quite hesitant and shy with celebs.