Unofficial Mills

The Hoff launches his own social networking site

Jono

I like the Hoff's blog. "I love HoffSpace... I hope you are all having fun here." Well duh, why wouldn't he? The Hoff leaves his own messages. I think Scott needs to step up the game ;)

"I want you to send in your videos of you singing or lip-syncing my songs from all over the world. I want to see great locations, great costume, great performances and great imagination..." - Get Chappers on the case! :)

"Hey guys, Welcome to all the listeners from Scott Mills' radio show on BBC Radio 1... So glad to have you all here in HoffSpace. I love the UK... In fact I am coming over in a couple of weeks.... So I may just come and meet this guy Scott Mills... Maybe if we get 100,000 people to join this site! Thought you might enjoy the video below.... Love and respect... DH"

http://www.davidhasselhoff.com/

Wow, The Hoff has been on to leave us a message ;) Poor Scott, how soon The Hoff forgot about him. He doesn't even think he's met him yet!

Whoever runs The Hoff's site is quick thinking. Look at how the blog has changed...

"Hey guys, Welcome to all the listeners from Scott Mills' radio show on BBC Radio 1... So glad to have you all here in HoffSpace. I love the UK... In fact I am coming over in a couple of weeks.... So I may just come and meet this guy Scott Mills... Maybe if we get 100,000 people to join this site! Thought you might enjoy the video below.... Love and respect... DH"

"Hey guys, Welcome to all the listeners from Scott Mills' radio show on BBC Radio 1... So glad to have you all here in HoffSpace. I love the UK... In fact I am coming over in a couple of weeks.... So I may just come back on the show... Maybe if we get 100,000 people to join this site! Thought you might enjoy the video below.... Love and respect... DH"