Unofficial Mills

Edith shows off new baby Rudy

Jono

Radio 1 DJ Edith Bowman stepped out with her newborn son Rudy today after giving birth last week.

The new mother kept her charge carefully under wraps, kissing his forehead gentle as she left her North London home for an afternoon outing.

She was joined by her long-term boyfriend, Editors lead singer, Tom Smith, who lead the way carrying a baby basket for their new arrival.

Edith's safely delivered her first child via a planned cesarean revealling in February that she has a potentially life-threatening heart condition put her risk during pregnancy.

The condition, diagnosed four years ago, meant a natural birth was out of the question because it would put too much strain on her heart.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1027225/Babe-arms-Edith-Bowman-takes-motherhood-stride-steps-newborn-Rudy.html

article-0-01A478C000000578-406_468x629.jpg

Aww thats very sweet.

This paragraph is horribly written though, and proves how useless the Daily Mail is:

Edith's safely delivered her first child via a planned cesarean revealling in February that she has a potentially life-threatening heart condition put her risk during pregnancy.

2566271032_e7a9e956a7_o.gif

i wouldn't have thought she would have had a problem as his face wasn't shown, & she knew that a pic would come out sooner or later, unless !

she has sold pic's to one of them magazines & they asked for it to be removed, i will be very disappointed if edith did sell them :(

:)

I wouldn't have thought she would sell baby photos...but maybe she wanted to make sure that she wasnt misrepresented. I think someone got it badly wrong when they reported that her life was at risk because of this pregnancy..she managed to keep working almost until her due date.

I think its a lovely photo and she should be proud of it.