Unofficial Mills

Have you been on the telly box?

Jono

Has anyone been an extra or been on a game show? Unfortunately the only times for me were Celebrity Scissorhands, that Wing thing which was shown in New Zealand, and a brief split second when Moyles came to Norwich on our local news.

Has anyone been an extra or been on a game show? Unfortunately the only times for me were Celebrity Scissorhands, that Wing thing which was shown in New Zealand, and a brief split second when Moyles came to Norwich on our local news.

Have you got a clip of this ? Celeb sissorhands.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Actually I do own the road

Well, I've been in the audience for different shows, and therefore there have been glimpses of me on the box :D

These include BBLB, HIGNFY, Mock the Week, TV Heaven Telly Hell, some computer games league thing which was shown on Sky and Dance X :P

Mac: "Join me again next week on Let’s Make No Fucking Sense when I will be waxing an owl." - GREEN WING

I have never seen myself on tv but i do claim to have been on Spanish TV when they were filming uefa cup fans in George Square.

This man filmed me at the ironman comp in Lanzarote but i dont know if appeared on tv anywhere.

I may have appeared on Sky Sports News. Scotland were playing Italy, i was drinking Cocktails in TGI Fridays in Glasgow the man asked me if i was supporting Scotland and i ran away from him :\

I was also told that i was filmed while in manchester with 200,000 peaceful Rangers Fans. I was supposedly sitting infront of a 9 foot union jack which btw was stolen.

Thats about it.

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com

Guest CancerForTheCure
Scotland were playing Italy, i was drinking Cocktails in TGI Fridays in Glasgow the man asked me if i was supporting Scotland and i ran away from him :\

ahaha :D Were you screaming and waving your arms around :P

I was once on telly probably around 15yrs ago at Perth Leisure pool, I got pushed to the front of the group of kids when the TV presenter was asking what people had done for children in need, suffice to say I was glad I got shunted to the back of the group rather quickly as I hadn't done anything worth noting and would have appeared rather sheepish! :shock::D

Guest CancerForTheCure
I wasnt screaming but my arms were probably waving around lol

brilliant :D That reminds me of the scene from Scary Movie 2.

"I'm not crazy! Ahhhhh!"

Although she was screaming so not quite the same...

The only time I can think of was when "The Choir" was on BBC earlier in the year and they did a concert at the Royal Albert Hall, I was there because one of my friends was performing in another act. The reaction shot of this supposedly moving speech by the guy who'd taught the choir to sing was my face looking thoroughly unimpressed, something I wasn't exactly expecting.

I don't think so. My dad has been on the news a few times in the background of various things because of his job. I've actually never seen him on TV but my friends and various other people have seen him and told me. I've seen various people I know on TV though.

I've been filmed by TV crews for various things and been interviewed by local radio news but never actually been on TV as far as I know. I was in the Brighton Argus a couple of years ago (on page 3).

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'