Unofficial Mills

The Meaning of Life

Viv

Why do YOU think we are all here???

I can't work this out.... I saw on "Oprah" I think it was, that each individual is here to learn something, and for every one, it is something different.

D'you believe in karma? If you do good things, good will come back to you, and vice versa. And yet, if you do good wherever possible, then why is there pain.... And why does one person live to be 12 months old, where another would live to be 100.... What can an individal possibly have learned in the space of just 12 months.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit deep for a friday afternoon, I was just sitting here pondering an excuse to use to get out of work a bit early, then im posed with this!

I don't think there is any meaning to life, apart from to keep the balance...we are just animals at the end of the day and animals are designed to keep a balanced world, for example without spiders we would be overrun with flies etc.. But we have evolved and tipped the balance to much in our favour and it will be our downfall one day.

I belive what the terminator said "it is in your nature to destroy yourselves"

I'm here to annoy Barno...!

See, I'm refraining from answer this question, as our RS philosophy teacher is always on about this. You say something and he's like "yes but why do you think this?". Fine on some occasions, but it's like every thing we say... even if we talk crap on telly.