Unofficial Mills

Whats up with the schedule?

daniel_jp

Just looked on the radio 1 website and the schedule is a bit weird!

Its an hour out on all the shows:

for exampe it says Chris Moyles at 7.30, Jo Whiley at 11.00, Edith at 2pm, Scott at 5pm etc etc.

Its like thsi for every show - they are down to start and hour later than usual?

Maybe its just an error and will be sorted by tomorrow but i thought its pretty weird!

They've had the redesign for a while now.

no what i think ryd2603 is trying to say, is 1xtra have had their site designed for the new BBC template that is being introduced across the BBC online network. so radio one could change their template slightly to fit the new BBC Global template

another reason it could be just saying Radio 1 as the DJ is that they could be changing it to fit the new /programmes area of the bbc (bbc.co.uk/programmes/) part of the BBC so that they are not working with different content feeds, /programmes will and is going to be used for all BBC schedules eventually, 1xtra are already using it (bbc.co.uk/1xtra/programmes/schedules) and an example of it with iplayer video content ([bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0074cj6)

at the moment radio 1 are using (bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00bqn0) this but it hasn't be integrated into the radio one template, when the radio iplayer is updated in the summer it will use flash and rewind etc. like the iplayer video.

sorry for the 1 URL link in the page and the rest just there to copy and paste, it wont allow me to post more than one link until i post more than fifteen times.

when the radio iplayer is updated in the summer it will use flash and rewind etc. like the iplayer video.

Sorry for being off topic, but does this mean that the radio programmes can only be listened to in the UK, as with the video iplayer, or will international listeners still be able to listen to radio 1 with the updated radio iplayer?

(And no, i don't want to start a discussion about the licence fee...of course, you are paying it, and internationals are not...)

unique...