Unofficial Mills

Doctor Who

demonhorse

I love his Scottish accent as he said that bit! lol. I have that episode on my Sky+ still, think I have watched it about 5 times now! Soooo sad!!! lol

I've done exactly the same thing. Although it is hard to keep coming up with excuses as to why it's on again!

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shakespeare was possibly thinking sexuality was unimportant and not fixed as one thing or another? He was a genius after all...

There were too many cutesy references in this, it was easy to tell it wasn't written by Russell T himself. I like Martha, she's a bit ignorant for a trainee doctor though. This may be a problem, the assistant's function is to be the joe ordinary who gets the explanations and exposition for us...a trainee doctor is going to know about tudor life and generally be a bit of a clever clogs, surely?

UM is a nice place

Wow, did anyone see tonight's episode? Anyone that says David Tennant can't act should be pointed toward the last scene of this episode. It actually made me cry! :( Ardal O'Hanlon was very good too!

What's with the "You are not alone"? I mean, if that was his big secret, surely he's not wrong? Which would mean that there are more Timelords out there! Or am I reading too much into it again? :confused:

Also, the Daleks are back next week! :shock: