demonhorse

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

I saw something about Doctor Who in Q magazine which I stole off a friend earlier, otherwise I had no idea a new series was starting. I've got a bit of a dilemma: is it worth watching it tomorrow night when I won't be able to watch most of the series or would it be better to wait till the summer or next year when I have a TV and watch it repeated on BBC3?

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I watched all of the first series. I was dazzled by Christopher Ecclestons' Doctor and disappointed when it was announced he wouldn't be coming back. I did watch the first two or three episodes of the second series before losing interest.

I was dazzled by Christopher Ecclestons' Doctor and disappointed when it was announced he wouldn't be coming back.

Me too. He was definately the right person to bring it back, but I do wish he'd done the 2nd series his portrayal deserved. I like David Tennant's Doctor, but think his version did need an introduction... The 'Rose' finale last series was fantastic though - you should try catch it.

That was good. The MRI theme was slightly scary. I live less than 100metres away (while at uni) from the place where MRIs were invented and where they still develop new ones, so I really hope it doesn't blow up...

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'