Doctor Who

demonhorse

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow. I'm blown away. I actually cried, well teared up anyways. And there I was thinking she was going to die, then they go and make it even sadder! So now it's all over til Christmas, unless there's another Children in Need special (is that even on this year or is it every couple of years?). There was no hints about bring the next companion dude back though. Or was there? Did I miss it? Bleugh. No more DT til Christmas. Double Bleugh.

It's all over till Christmas :cry:

It was sooooo sad! She loves him! I'm watching Doctor Who Confidential, David Tennant looks very hot...

I have that recorded, it shall be watched tomorrow. And the next day. And the next...

I was hoping he'd respond with "face. bovvered?"

*Donkey and Puss off of Shrek stylee laugh*

Ahahahahahahahaha!!! Loves it! :woo:

I haven't joined in this thread either...I can't understand why.

I blubbed my head off at the end. The worst was when the doctor sent his hologram to say goodbye...wouldn't you just want to hug him but she couldn't...and then i was just sobbing away when he disappeared before telling her he loves her.

Funniest thing was me screaming "That's Catherine Tate" through my tears :oops: :cry:

So glad I already have the whole series burned onto DVD, now I can just go watch the whole series again :woo:

I haven't joined in this thread either...I can't understand why.

I blubbed my head off at the end. The worst was when the doctor sent his hologram to say goodbye...wouldn't you just want to hug him but she couldn't...and then i was just sobbing away when he disappeared before telling her he loves her.

Funniest thing was me screaming "That's Catherine Tate" through my tears :oops: :cry:

So glad I already have the whole series burned onto DVD, now I can just go watch the whole series again :woo:

*slips Jembie £10* any chance of a copy of that? My other methods of procuring these things are far too sloooowwwww.... :cool: :-p

ahem... so at the end of the last series, many including some hardcore fans of old Doctor Who, called Ecclestone "the definitive doctor" Personally while I think he was great, Tennant has surpassed even that... the only thing I think ecclestone did better was anger and hatred, like he showed towards the lone Dalek... the Dalek even goes on to comment that he would have made a good dalek.

to steal shamelessly from Callumringer;

What do you think?

I think they're both on par with each other, in many different ways. They each deal with things differently. CE was very good at the anger and hatred, while DT is better at the emotional scenes, like last nights with the tear rolling down his cheek. :-( In terms of hottness, I pick DT!

Yeah he's great in Doctor Who and also in Casanova. Although I tend not to be a good judge of acting skill if an actor is good looking, because it sidetracks me. With Hollywood actors I think that is often their intention though...

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• 5 months later...
Aww yeah, you could see how upset he was about losing Rose all through that episode. It was so sad...

I can't wait for the next series.

I'm looking forward to everything I saw on the trailer bit at the end, except the Daleks that is. Kill them off already! They bore me now.

*is deliberately ignoring Jono as I have made no reference to the current Doctor and his hotness whatsoever*