Doctor Who

demonhorse

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The BBC confirmed today (Monday) that Freema's character Martha Jones will make a "triumphant return" in the middle of the next series, which starts filming this month for transmission early next year. She will also appear in three episodes of the new series of Captain Jack spinoff Torchwood.

Despite Martha's midseason return, The Doctor will be joined by a brand new companion for the full thirteen episode run of series four, the BBC also announced, adding that casting would be confirmed "shortly".

So what is the Titanic thing all about then? (Since I didn't get that either!)

That truly was a brilliant ending :) Much better than Catherine Tate appearing in the tardis last year. Its just been confirmed about Kylie Minogue being in the xmas speial... BOOOOOOOO i hate her.

I am glad Martha's coming back to Who cos i'd just started to like her as a companion. And it means we get a who/torchwood cross-over. Cannot wait for January for the new torchwood series.

Also Jack as face of boe. Im not sure if its ridiculous or genius lol! im half half.

Despite Martha's midseason return, The Doctor will be joined by a brand new companion for the full thirteen episode run of series four, the BBC also announced, adding that casting would be confirmed "shortly".

So I have someone new to not like then? Brilliant.

Captain Jack and Martha are gonna make a brilliant team! :D

Kylie Minogue has signed up to appear in this year's Doctor Who Christmas special alongside David Tennant.

The Australian singer will start filming one of the lead roles for the episode this month in Cardiff, Wales.

It has been confirmed that the storyline for the show, Voyage of the Damned, will follow on from the end of series three where the Titanic crashed into the Tardis.

I saw this in the Telegraph (not my choice of reading material, it was only open on the table) and it sort of implied she'd be guest starring in a few episodes rather than the regular companion. I'm not sure I like all these guest stars. I liked Rose and Martha was alright, so I hope she comes back soon with Captain Jack.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'