Unofficial Mills

11th May to 17th May 2008

Jono

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See I don't think you can say that. Because if she's like me there's certain sorts that you can't have. For example, I wouldn't eat ASDA sausages, they're way too porky.

I'm very selective about my selective vegetarianism.

I loved The Hoosiers' set. Especially Jo Whiley dressed up on stage with the letters spelling 'HOOSIERS'.

He was a little confident about that, he must have gone through years of counselling ;)

Yuk!! She might eat it if she didn't like the person who was having the baby:confused:

As a wise man once said, it's important to watch what you eat, otherwise you may miss your mouth.

My mum is such an annoying person. She's just been having a big old go at me because I'm going out tomorrow. After she spends the last few weeks saying I haven't been out enough :rolleyes: Stupid hypocrite.

My mum is such an annoying person. She's just been having a big old go at me because I'm going out tomorrow. After she spends the last few weeks saying I haven't been out enough :rolleyes: Stupid hypocrite.

Mine does that too. Except right now I'm in the opposite situation as you. Tomorrow I have the day off school before my exam and my mum went all mentalist about me going out last weekend so close to my exams (so I didn't... grr.) yet she wants me to go shopping tomorrow. Hmm.

I wish they'd make their minds up.

You just went to the Big Weekend :hahaha:

My family does the same thing though.

Get to to the laughing game already Scott, pfft.