Unofficial Mills

11th May to 17th May 2008

Jono

Hee hee! It's only really 2 shows at once. EE is on then River City after it. I'll really be watching them but keeping my eye on the award show on the computer to see if I can see anyone from Radio 1.......you would think I have nothing else to do with my time :P

I'm going to keep Radio 1 on as well. Love Annie Mac. Zane is at the ceremony I presume?

Sounds like you had a wonderful time Jono - can't wait to read what you write about it :)

UM is a nice place

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you and Catherine get on well? I know from experience - festivals, lack of sleep, hot weather and drinks have caused rows with my mates on occasion.

Haha. Scott probably has finished off a bottle of wine already! Damn those deceptively huge glasses! ;)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Oh yes, and I sent the text in about Scott probably losing the world exclusives :P How could he lose the Wing tape, the numpty!

I've heard clips of most of Wing on Radio 1 already, so I think she hasn't been lost to us forever.

The Beeb have more than one copy. They obviously knew Scott wasn't to be trusted.;)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

on a side note, this Coldplay track has really grown on me lately!!

Yeah - I downloaded it today. It's amazin'. Surely Scott could easily have got whoever was filming to dub it off.

I thought it was a bit of a fix when Ant and Dec won that radio award.

Moira Stewart was the biggest name in my opinion, and that's saying a lot!

I assume Chris' mum and dad went along because they knew he'd win. Be a bit of a screw up if Johnny Vaughn had won and they came out to present it ;)

The cosy cardigan award for long service to Jenny Abramsky was the one that was fixed.

Also on the subject of celebs - Moyles met someone off of Blake's 7. That surely beats even Starsailor and The Zombies for celebs from yesteryear (brilliant fun though Blake's 7 was, it was a looooong time ago).

UM is a nice place