Unofficial Mills

4th May to 10th May 2008

Jono

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I hope the weather is good. Is it still sunny where everyone is? It has been raining here and quite cold today :x

It is very sunny and warm here in Northern Germany 8)

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Hot, but overcast here in Leeds. I think the weekend forecast is good though.

Love the fact that Scott told Nelly about the rats the size of dogs in Maidstone.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Yeah, I hope the weather is good. Is it still sunny where everyone is? It has been raining here and quite cold today :x

It's been nice and warm (t-shirt weather) but didn't get sunny until later in the afternoon, and it was raining at 7 in the morning.

Haha, the full story please ;)

Well we finished school forever (bar exams) today, so about twenty of us went down to the park nearby the school (except we walked about a mile to where the water was only about a metre deep and a lot calmer) A load of boys were jumping in because they could take their tops off and were just wearing shorts, the girls decided to get in on the action even though we were rather unsuitably dressed, so I jumped in wearing a white top and cut off jeans and the girl I jumped with was in a dress, good times.

Well we finished school forever (bar exams) today, so about twenty of us went down to the park nearby the school (except we walked about a mile to where the water was only about a metre deep and a lot calmer) A load of boys were jumping in because they could take their tops off and were just wearing shorts, the girls decided to get in on the action even though we were rather unsuitably dressed, so I jumped in wearing a white top and cut off jeans and the girl I jumped with was in a dress, good times.

That's cool!

When I finish school (in two years) we all go to a nearby fountain/well and jump around in the water :D It's a tradition on our school.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Loved that Nelly almost has a Mr T situation going on about flying - I'll never look at him quite the same way again.

Last ever competition then - time to cancel my hotel reservation. :)

It was so long ago that I was at school and such a "posh" school that we wore straw hats, which we ripped up and burned or threw onto the railway embankment on the last day ever.

UM is a nice place