Unofficial Mills

27th April to 3rd May 2008

Jono

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How frustrating, Orange have a £30 service plan offering unlimited texts and I was happy with that. Now they have a £15 service plan of the same thing, but I can't downgrade.

How frustrating, Orange have a £30 service plan offering unlimited texts and I was happy with that. Now they have a £15 service plan of the same thing, but I can't downgrade.

Oh boo to frustration. I'm on T-Mobile on my dad's business account, so I can't really help you re different plans.

I've sent them a snotty e-mail. I don't see why I should pay £15 extra when all I do is text. I have 600 minutes a month, and all I need is about 100 which makes this package ideal.

Now I have the start of a migraine as I'm going a bit dizzy :(

I don't really like Brown but I hate Cameron and the Tories even more!

I fine Brown very uncharismatic. For that reason I hope someone else gets in at the next election, or at least with local elections he falls flat on his face.

I think the lady from National Express was flirting with me on the phone when I booked my tickets for the Big Weekend. She kept making rubbish jokes and laughing a lot.

At the end of Sam Sparro it always sounds like someone has the microphone turned up and someone is tutting waiting to speak. It must just be on the record then!

Callum is seeing Franz Ferdinand at Latitude in August. I imagine I won't hear the end of that one...

Oh my gosh! Franz Ferdinand! Haven't heard these guys in years! *memories of Glasgow art school are coming to me* Good times.

What's Glasgow art school. And don't just say an art school.

Oh dear, the smell of cleaning fluids is starting to get to me, I think I could do with a sit down. :|

We haven't heard anything from Franz Ferdinand in a while have we?

Third album out soon.

Is Scott going to New Zealand to interview Wing.

How about Mad World off of Gary Jules. Got him to Number 1. He ain't doing much. Ah, DJ Casper is going back a bit isn't it!

Hotel rooms are tight in Maidstone? I couldn't find one bloody hotel! The bed and breakfast looks well nice though. I hope they're friendly people. I'd laugh if I was sharing the place with Jo Whiley or something :D

jono how about she shares with you? ;)

You'll have to ask Catherine about that one. If she gets hit by a bus then by all means, yes.

She could sing me to sleep. Do you think she's like theatre students and sing with jazz hands on long journey/planes?