• FRIED EGGS
    • RINGS
    • HEARTS
    • GUMMY BEARS
    • COLA BOTTLES

Haha. New signature for you Jono!

I've pulled, heh.

Greg sounds slightly tired.

Do you think it's a good idea for Kelly Osbourne to talk about anything other than in private?

Shh, my job at BBC Switch was so close until you all started slagging her off! Haha.

I remember being asked about BBC Switch before it began on work experience.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alphabeat are a neat little band. A band you can't help but hum along to, no matter what your tastes are.

Is "Wah-ah-oh" now there distinct lyrics that will be in every song? Will they copyright it? Heh.

Not that fussed on this one so far, I'm sure it'll infectiously grow on me over time though.

The Surgery, oh nos! If it's anything like last week, I'm switching off the radio.

let's get this thread up to 30 pages before the end

Oh yes, that's possible if we just slag off the Surgery for a while. A little strange how this thread transformed into 'Your Views' for a night.

Blimey this thread has gone on and on. I can just imagine TOWDS wringing his hands in horror when he gets in to work tomorrow and sees how much of our drivel he has to get through before work! Poor sod!

Thanks Greg. Really enjoyed the bits I've heard. You did a great job. Hope you get some sleep.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.