Unofficial Mills

23rd March to 29th March 2008

Jono

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eurgh, I could have been on that London train. I'm always concerned that train will end up killing someone.

Oh no, not news about Laura. :(

Maybe she's off to be Paris' friend ;) Bit of a bummer today... Scott's birthday and Laura leaving on the show that is only an hour long.

What are we going to do without Laura? Then Chopper will have to apply to things like this ParisBFF...

Won't be quite the same, will it? But then again... It would be kinda amusing :P

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

This song is terrible.

Can you vote for Laura without registering? I'd rather not be a member of that site.

Yes - you can vote once a day without registering (or presumably everytime you restart your router)!

Not voting. I wouldn't wish being Paris Hilton's BFF on my worst enemy...

Edit: Think Laura should find out if there is an 'escape clause ' in the contract , or does it have to be forever? Life Sentence...

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Ooh, it's gone all quiet. :(

Where?

Garage? Do they still play garage on Radio 1? He sounds a proper weather man, complete with the cheesy evening jokes and wacky banter. Ooh and the dumb blonde co-presenter too.