Unofficial Mills

23rd March to 29th March 2008

Jono

Do you think T Pain has all this odd echo on his voice because he can't sing? A bit like Paris Hilton?

"Germs!"

For gods sake shut up about your bloody germs! You've obviously not lived. Do you do a proper clean of a public toilet too before you sit down?

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She sounds like a good crack.

Eurgh, thanks for that Emma.

I'll only read magazines in the bath, I'm too worried about dropping books. And because I fill baths right to the top (yes, I'm no friend of the environment) I have to hold whatever I'm reading right up, it gets annoying.

Ych a fi, that thought even made me feel ill.

"Ooh look, yum yum, a bit of frog's leg in my bath. Munch!"

It's alright eating in the bath if you're clean and just having a relaxing time, but I agree with popbitcher on that one. I had a cup of tea on the bog once. Bit random, but I was in a rush.

For gods sake shut up about your bloody germs! You've obviously not lived. Do you do a proper clean of a public toilet too before you sit down?

That was a joke, you know, !!!!* and all that? And "God" has a capital G.

Eurgh, thanks for that Emma.

I'll only read magazines in the bath, I'm too worried about dropping books. And because I fill baths right to the top (yes, I'm no friend of the environment) I have to hold whatever I'm reading right up, it gets annoying.

I'm no friend of the environment either, it does nothing for me.

*No exclamation marks, it was r o f l.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

I'm waiting for a couple to call in both being in the bath.

Someone randomly said they were in their jacuzzi the other night at work. They didn't seem phased that we were all gob smacked they had a jacuzzi in their bathroom.

I'm waiting for a couple to call in both being in the bath.

Someone randomly said they were in their jacuzzi the other night at work. They didn't seem phased that we were all gob smacked they had a jacuzzi in their bathroom.

My friend has one.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

i still find it funny because they weren't that emo to begin with.

Perhaps by emo they mean the really long titles they used to call their songs.

Pahh, you gotta have the Jacuzzi outside, that's the whole point. It's a show off to the neighbours too :P

Off of Big Brother. That's wrong. Because then all the fat men decide they need to wear black t-shirts to hide their moobs.

Think of the carbon footprint too!

i still find it funny because they weren't that emo to begin with.

I thought the same, in their first videos they just seemed a little eccentric, with all the fancy dresses, etc.

There are plenty of wannabe Emo's still in my school.

Off of Big Brother. That's wrong. Because then all the fat men decide they need to wear black t-shirts to hide their moobs.

Oh yes, the fat Scottish bloke who somehow won. I'm glad he didn't take his shirt off.

But in BB6, the jacuzzi was a good thing ;)

Not too keen on the electric bill, I could never afford a Jacuzzi anyway..

That was a joke, you know, !!!!* and all that? And "God" has a capital G.

Only if you believe in god. Same goes for whether you capitalise "him/Him". (Or at least that's what I was always taught.) "For gods sake" [sic] should have an apostrophe though, as it's a possessive.