Unofficial Mills

16th March to 22nd March 2008

Jono

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes....beepers. Never owned one thankfully, my Dad had a fax machine once though :P

So is 'Beeper' another American slang word for 'Mobile'? Or 'Cell Phone' as they say.

Beeper is a pager. Cell phone is a mobile phone.

Abusive :shock: what've they been doing/saying, Jono?

Tell you in another part of the forum.

I hate getting numbers wrong. I probably would be the sort of person to text 81199 instead of my mum. I text R1 a lot.

They have them a lot of the time on friends.

One single episode I can remember from the top of my head, is when Ross gets one so he knows when Ben is being born, though this backfires as someone else beeps him twice with the wrong number. Both times he acts very excited.

Aaaah good times. Old Friends Episodes = The Best.

They have them a lot of the time on friends.

One single episode I can remember from the top of my head, is when Ross gets one so he knows when Ben is being born, though this backfires as someone else beeps him twice with the wrong number. Both times he acts very excited.

Aaaah good times. Old Friends Episodes = The Best.

Oh, how I do love Friends.

If I remember correctly, Ross also gives a pager to Rachel when she's pregnant. I'm such a geek haha.

Ah, mum's going bad. That's not good. I felt quite guilty when I was showing my Norweigian friend around and I was in charge of taking her back from Norwich. Problem was I got really drunk, so the poor girl, who hasn't been in England long, had to get us back 30 miles!

Ah, mum's going bad. That's not good. I felt quite guilty when I was showing my Norweigian friend around and I was in charge of taking her back from Norwich. Problem was I got really drunk, so the poor girl, who hasn't been in England long, had to get us back 30 miles!

I don't get this story can you clear it up nao plsh thanks

Oh, how I do love Friends.

If I remember correctly, Ross also gives a pager to Rachel when she's pregnant. I'm such a geek haha.

Yeah, I quite often watch the double bills of friends on E4 some nights. Even though I've seen watch episode like 5 times, they just don't seem to get boring.:hahaha:

see this is why i never go to family events!

At the last family event I went to, my Nan and aunts started dancind and singing some weird song which involved strange noises. And then they started clucking like Chickens. Drunk old people is pretty funny.

Haha at the B*Witched comment Grace, they were great :P

I don't have to prove anything, young men fling themselves at me.

Yeah - I wish! ha ha

Seriously, it's best not to make an exhibition of yourself in public at any age if you want to maintain a bit of sultry allure, I'd have thought.

Jane Seymour is 56 and she was able to lift her legs up high in Dancing With The Stars. If you're dance trained and you keep up the classes you can stay supple when older, even into real old age, I've heard. :)

UM is a nice place