Unofficial Mills

9th March to 15th March 2008

Jono

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They sell food there? :shock:

In the Glasgow one, theyve got a wee Swedish food shop that sell the best dime bars ever ever ever.

And theres a hot food bit that serve the crunchiest, juciest hotdogs in the world. Sometimes, right, we just go there for the hotdogs, ssshhh.

Yeah, I'm a bit bonkers. Boys like to stalk girls on Facebook and read up on their comments and check out their pictures. Oh and then go on their friends' profiles to see what they've written. I rip my hair out when people have restricted profiles ;)

It's only online stalking though... If they are going to make their profiles public they should expect it to happen.

Especially when Facebook informs you of the changes to their profile.

Yeah, I'm a bit bonkers. Boys like to stalk girls on Facebook and read up on their comments and check out their pictures. Oh and then go on their friends' profiles to see what they've written. I rip my hair out when people have restricted profiles ;)

It's only online stalking though... If they are going to make their profiles public they should expect it to happen.

Especially when Facebook informs you of the changes to their profile.

Same here, there's nothing more infuriating than only being able to see one side of someone's conversation. I really am just too nosey, it's terrible.

I'm in love with this Panic At The Disco track. I've been in a well good mood. Also helped that I got front row Jimmy Carr tickets :)

I keep singing "your arse is the size of the moon" though. Hmm.

That's weird, I was just about to ask when Scott was going to play that new Usher track.

Driving is always a lie... Too many people text in and then when you ring back say they're busy driving. I don't believe that all the time when it's an embarrassing story!

Going to see Paul Merton and his Impro Chums soon. Excited!

Is that good? I'm sure there's still tickets on sale for that, but wasn't sure about going. Dara O'Brian seems to have sold out very quickly, didn't think there was the appeal.

His wacking did look quite impressive on the show the other night. Doesn't sound anything special on the radio though.

Scott stayed out of the pole kitten's way after what he said about them last night. How did they know, I thought they were busy performing in a box?

Is that good? I'm sure there's still tickets on sale for that, but wasn't sure about going. Dara O'Brian seems to have sold out very quickly, didn't think there was the appeal.

It LOOKS good, and I don't think Paul Merton ever does anything bad really...

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

It LOOKS good, and I don't think Paul Merton ever does anything bad really...

Was a bit hit and miss on that new ITV show he did, although it was watchable.

Someone wrote in to the newspaper today criticising my comment about Stephen Fry. They were explaining he is more than just a smug bloke from the tea adverts. Oddly it was like the 'star letter'.

I'll make another one tomorow!:)

What does Scott always pronounce 'Radio One' as 'Radgeo One' anyone else notice this? It's really bugging me.:x:rolleyes:

A thought just came into my head when the girl on talking on the phone while driving think if she crashed live on air. And if she died (Touch wood) I wonder what the first thing Scott would do... I guess play a record so no one else can hear, but would they remove the listen live of that day?

What does Scott always pronounce 'Radio One' as 'Radgeo One' anyone else notice this? It's really bugging me.:x:rolleyes:

You mean the eighdees voice he does? You're easily wound up!

A thought just came into my head when the girl on talking on the phone while driving think if she crashed live on air. And if she died (Touch wood) I wonder what the first thing Scott would do... I guess play a record so no one else can hear, but would they remove the listen live of that day?

You think too much m'darling. And are borderline psycho.