Unofficial Mills

9th March to 15th March 2008

Jono

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god, I hope I see him stumbling along in that yellow top of his with cycling shorts, bottle of chardonnay in one hand and cigarette in the other.

Or one of these perhaps. White in one for him, rose in the other for you.

post-4214-145327866167_thumb.gif

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Haha, no problem, I think it's more their fault than yours :P

Can't the BBC page display the titles for us?

I don't think the BBC page is displaying them today because Scott's in Bristol instead, but it might just be broken, it only seems to work about half the time.

Something Good 08, me loves it.

Oh god, I hope I see him stumbling along in that yellow top of his with cycling shorts, bottle of chardonnay in one hand and cigarette in the other.

I bet he'd still manage to beat you ;)

Fascination doesn't need a remix, it's too good without it. I found a whole bunch of people today to sing this song with :P

I didn't know Uniting Nations were still making songs, thought they stopped after their initial success a few years ago, need to pay more attention obviously.

Oh I thought it was my computer - does that sometimes if another application is loading - must be on the track then if you heard it too :)

Well he's in Bristol so it could mean Floor Fillers are on disc.

Yep, that must have been an accident.

The internet version is a minute or two behind you guys isn't it. I saw your message and then it happened.

Enjoyed the show a lot tonight but Scott didn't talk enough, gonna go check out sport relief now, bye all! :)