Unofficial Mills

24th February to March 1st 2008

Jono

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Wikipedia:

"Notts is the correct abbreviation of Nottinghamshire (hence Notts County), but not of Nottingham itself. Therefore Forest fans dislike the club being referred to as Notts Forest. The appropriate abbreviation of Nottingham Forest is Nott'm Forest."

I don't get it. Fussy buggers. Anyway, any video games updates?

I just imagine Scott running outside, eyeballs all blood shot, shouting "MWHAHAHA CHAPPERS, I TOLD YOU THE ALIENS WERE COMING. DID YOU BELIEVE ME? NO!"

I love though how a good 15 of us were on Unofficial Mills as soon as it happened.

Two observations... I bet there's plenty of girls, who after their beds shook, felt a little twinge. And secondly, isn't reassuring to know that even if we were all about to die, Bobby and Nigel will continue to play out their Asian beats.

Two observations... I bet there's plenty of girls, who after their beds shook, felt a little twinge. And secondly, isn't reassuring to know that even if we were all about to die, Bobby and Nigel will continue to play out their Asian beats.

well they were good vibrations ;) typical of the bbc. they didnt even have a lot on news 24.

Afternoon all!

Ouch.. My feet and my right arm hurt after playing badminton today. My left shoulder hurts after falling during badminton today.

This doesn't mean I don't like badminton, though. Actually, it was the best gym class in a looong time :) I felt like I was actually good at something!

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot