Unofficial Mills

24th February to March 1st 2008

Jono

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's whatever your Mum listened to when you were in the womb, isn't it. So if your Mum likes death metal you'll go to sleep when you hear that.

I'm sorry but I don't believe my mum sat around all day listening to Neighbours!

Urgh, that reminds me of a programme Jono told me to watch, apparantly babies are aware when their mum is having *ahem* fun.

The programme where they show a man with a camera going into the vagina? Pahaha, very educational.

Was this the same John Barrowman interview Jo Whiley mentioned about two months ago? She said she was pre-recording one with him then. That's a long time gap!

it says on her website "Also I'll soon be playing you the interview of when I met John Barrowman... highlight of my year so far I reckon!" so i guess so.

Haha, this is amazing:

Do you possess a cuddly toy that desperately needs relaxation? Than this is your right spot!

The TEDDY TOUR BERLIN staff offers your teddy a week’s holiday including a guided tour of Berlin, picnic in Berlin's central park (Tiergarten) and comprehensive care by a qualified physiotherapist. On top of that, you’ll receive many beautiful holiday pictures as well as a holiday postcard and much more!

http://www.teddy-tour-berlin.de/3.html?&L=1

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot