Unofficial Mills

24th February to March 1st 2008

Jono

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian Beale scares me lots. He doesn't even look sexual. Nor do I want to see him jogging around getting sweaty!

My old art teacher's sister writes a lot of scripts for EastEnders. Could probably track her down if you like.

On the webcam (sorry dont know how to post it on here) there is a girl in a yellow striped hoodie who I dont recognise. Is that Lauras replacement or am I just being dumb?

That could be Pippa.

The One That Doesn't Speak doesn't appear to be on the show at the moment, so I guess Laura is producer and she's assistant producer. She doesn't look bad ;)

Oh god, Ian and Claire actually gives me the creeps - "I like hotel, they've got rooms".

Also did any one find the tramp last night who lives on the streets quite sexy? Pahaha. That's also wrong, why pick a blonde lovely to play the tramp?

My favourite scene was Big Mo explaining 'Myface' to Charlie. "You could get a prod on there!"

Oh dear, we're talk soaps... Least I don't feel so sad devoting three hours to Corrie, EastEnders and Hollyoaks on a Monday night ;)

Wasn't she Claire in EastEnders first? Like, many many years ago?

Yeah, although she was a nobody then. Her and Nigel.

David Platt's girlfriend is a blatant chav, but there's something nice about her.

0001397310dr.jpg

Corrie just annoyed me last night. Some kid locked himself in the Rovers for about ten minutes last night. Hardly the most exciting storyline.