Unofficial Mills

Is anyone else trying to get fit?

Grace

Ironic that a thread that started about getting fit has turned into a thread about everyone's favourite takeaway food?

Yeah.. Though for some of us there would be no need to get fit if we didn't like the takeaway food.. Its the takeaways that makes us feel unfit!

I don't really like takeaway anyway..

Only chips - i live next to a fish and chip shop hahaha

Well I play netball so we train once a week in the winter twice in the summer and games on top of that, I also go swimming on a wednesday morning b4 work like 6:15am...it wakes me up. And aerobic classes, last night me and a friend did aqua aerobics that was cool...even with the exercise I still watch what I eat!!

I have got so many friends who join the gym in January and never use it...I think it makes them feel better to think that they are a member at least!!! :D

Friends are the family we choose for ourselves

*is jealous*
spawny cow;):D
This is certainly not a guaranteed 'How to Win Friends and Influence People' type comment. ;)

to be honest i dont like it i would prefere to put on the weight. and if i was to it would only go to the bum but that rarely happens even though i can eat fiv big meals a day.

Kitty <3