Unofficial Mills

Amy winehouse is talentless rubbish

iain_smith

I like her as an artist, I think she does have a lot of talent, but I didn't think much of either of her Brit performances last night, her voice sounded unusually ropey and she did that thing again where she shuffles around as if she's desperate for the toilet.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

she did that thing again where she shuffles around as if she's desperate for the toilet.

EXACTLY what I said. Not a good performance I'm afraid. I also agreed with Moyles that although on tune, she was seriously (not in a trendy jazzy style) off time.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I can't stand her, never could. I've seen cats being given a cathetar up the penis and still sound better than her.

P.S. I'm not just wierd guy who watches cats recieving cathetars up the penis, I just happened to walk in while a Vet proram was on TV.

P.P.S. Ouch....

The most heroic act is the one that no-one knows about.

I've never really 'got' Amy Winehouse. She appeared out of nowhere and amazed everyone, but I still don't get it. I didn't actually watch the Brits last night, but I saw her perform at the Mercury awards on TV last summer. I don't get this female singer craze at all though, so maybe it is just me.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Great voice and a talented performer you just have to listen to the first two albums for that but sadly has succummed to the the a major drug addiction and a total james blunt of a husband hence she hasn't done anything good since 2006.

Her performance last night and generally for the last two years have been dreadful though.

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

im glad its not just me...I was sat watching it last night wondering what the hell was going on her voice of what I could make out was wrong and the fact that she couldnt stand still was annoying too...at one point I thought she was gonna flash at everyone..holding on to her skirt all the way through the song...........

Friends are the family we choose for ourselves