Unofficial Mills

Your uncomfortable questions for the BRITs

Jono

Scott would really like some uncomfortable questions for celebrities at the BRITs and he's especially asked UM to help out. Edith will be asking them and she's pregnant, she'll get away with anything!

I'd like Edith to ask how much Take That made from the Morrisons adverts, why Will Young is such a knob or if Leona gets her haircut based on her dog.

field_spaniel_03a.jpg

Ask Sir Paul McCartney if he has a thing for amputees

No too cruel.

Ask him if he would have secretly liked to have been in the more rebellious Rolling Stones when they were all young.

I think Heather Mills just had a thing for very rich musicians. Not sticking up for macca btw, can't stand the guy. Why were the 2 talented Beatles taken away from us first?

Totally agree with question no. 2.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Fiver if Michael Buble turns up and Edith runs at him shouting "Scott! Scott! I thought you were back at Radio 1"

Timbaland - "You've had a successful year, surely your success was down to that interview with Jo Whiley". If anyone forgets, Jo's interview was one of her least favourite highlights of the year.

Maybe ask The Hoosiers why they think their single beat the Ladies Bras to be nominated as Best British Single.

Timbaland - "You've had a successful year, surely your success was down to that interview with Jo Whiley". If anyone forgets, Jo's interview was one of her least favourite highlights of the year.

Before it she was saying how much she wanted to interview him.

It ended up being a be careful what you wish for moment.........

:hahaha:

I'm with Neil on this one.

Ask The Hoosiers what else they got upto in the Radio 1 offices, apart from rubbing their bits on Whiley's desk.

Ask any of them if they won, had they thought about auctioning off their statuette for 'charidee' (without being allowed to take it home first, to gloat).

What have you got in your handbag/ pockets? Esp Amy! ;)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.