Unofficial Mills

10th February to 16th February 2008

Jono

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Move over Jack Johnson, Laura Sayers presents 'The Alternative Hawaii Hits'.

Surely someone else can break the news gently to her. It shouldn't be the boyfriend. What about her 'loyal' friends?

Why shouldnt it be her boyfriend? If he cares for her that much then surely he should tell her?

Well I just find it odd no-one else has said anything. Why leave it to the boyfriend? Surely the girl's friends would have said something when they're getting ready or in the car?

Perhaps she said she was a 'singer' to her boyfriend as she thought it was a sexy job to pull, and she just wanted to pull him. Perhaps she doesn't actually want to go further with it.

Iain_Smith seems to be on a ruddy posting spree. I've got to read through all his posts to approve them. He has his good posts, and very crap posts.

Iain_Smith seems to be on a ruddy posting spree. I've got to read through all his posts to approve them. He has his good posts, and very crap posts.

Must admit I tend to skip most of his posts. Him and E*F*4L who just annoys me.

Is Scott just going to join the army if he is that impressed with their work?

Oh yeah, then the bloke rang up and some girl said she was a force's sweet heart as he was getting attention from a guy in the army.

Hmm, remember a few months ago they were talking about a gay bomb that is the new weapon to target enemies, and Scott had a story about it from the USA? Maybe Scott is that gay bomb! He's the new form of combating the Taliban.

Which one? Ill give Iains a go but most of the time I just get the urge to hit E*F*4L so think Im better missing his out.

He has all the news before it breaks. Sky News would be papping themselves if he made a news channel.

Haha, how did I know that boing was coming.

Is Westwood taking requests? "This is Candy Shop going out to Jono's biatch!"

Woop woop, it's My Chemical Romance. Are they going to make a comeback any time soon?