Unofficial Mills

10th February to 16th February 2008

Jono

Welcome to the Your Views topic - the place to come if you want to chat or comment about the Radio 1 shows as it happens. Come back at 4pm to chat live with others about Scott's show. Please refrain from text talk, and your posts may be moderated to keep the thread running smoothly or maybe used to create discussion threads elsewhere on the forum.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fearne and Reggie are asking for stories about Scott Mills. They want to know if anyone was turned down by him, or celebrities. I must add, it's interesting to see they classed him the same link as "I was turned down by Rik Waller once".

They were talking about dreams where you spend the rest of the day thinking it's come true. Feel sorry for the poor woman on the oil rig who woke up and said she dreamt there was a bomb on board - only for them to then evacuate everyone on 14 helicopters. That's more of a nightmare come true!

Edit: Kate Nash's White Stripes cover was rather good.

It's been a right slow day today. Nothing of interest happened, and I had to go down the bank and try and help mum retrieve the money back she lost through fraud.

I've actually spent most of it watching the numbers go up on the facebook fan page. That was the highlight of the day...

what did everyone get up to at the weekend?

I spent Saturday afternoon watching James Bond on ITV1! Then I realised you should never watch movies on terrestrial TV as they bung adverts and half an hour's worth of news in the middle!

Oh and I discovered that strawberry jam on toast is nicer than what I thought.

I managed to lose my temper at my leturer after he treated me and my mate like we are stupid because we didnt understand something so we shouted at him and told him he was out of order talking to us the way he did. He appologised but Im still raging and cant wait to get rid of him.

Skins starts tonight :tup:

I'm gutted that writers strike is pretty much over with. I think Radio 1 should have a strike for the fun of it. I wonder who'd they bring in then.

I'd love the stories in the newspapers: "Moyles and Mills: We're not earning enough!"